Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stylin' in the delivery room...

I hate the hospital gowns. I really do. They are ugly, thin, and just blah. I asked a friend to make me a designer hospital gown. I picked out a fabric that made me smile and she used it to make a gorgeous gown! I haven't seen it in person yet, but she posted pictures of it on her blog. I wanted to share with you how awesome it is!!

I love this fabric so much! I think I might ask her if she has enough left overs to make me a ring sling or use it as an accent on one. I love the bright colors! Check it out HERE! (click on the word "HERE" to be taken to her site!)

Sarah is a very talented photographer and super crafty. Check out her blog for other entries to see some fun things she has created!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a great idea! I wanted to wear this cute little nighty I have, and once I got hooked up to the dumb IV pole, realized that wasn't going to happen. So, everything I have a kid and don't think ahead like you, I just end up butt naked! haha. Good thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH....my only other thing...you may want a few or really protect it. They squirt so much gel and stuff all over me, that I went through like 3 hospital gowns in the first few hours. Just be prepared for it to get a little icky if you use it during labor.

    ReplyDelete