Saturday, March 7, 2009

My new standard baby gift will be....

Yesterday my friend Ashley helped me dig through that mountain of gifts to start sorting! We sorted "now", "TX", and "AZ" stuff in preparation for the move. I also decided to go ahead and assemble the bouncer we were given. While assembling that, we realized that we needed 3 batteries of 2 different sizes! That was somewhat annoying, but that's ok. I decided since I had the battery box down, I should put some batteries in the bassinet too. That required 4 more batteries and of course, a different size! So far, I've only built two baby things. I've used 7 batteries in 3 different sizes. I know we are just beginning! Why don't they find some sort of standard form for the batteries?? I never knew we would need so many!! Plus, we haven't even used these yet--how quickly will baby furniture use up all these different kinds of batteries?

From now on, I'm going to give a giant Sam's Club variety pack of batteries for a baby gift! If I had only known!! :)

It's been insanely windy here this week. I've got sime interesting pictures of a dust storm that was white in our back yard. I'm used to the brown dust storms, but this white one was a bit startling! I'll share those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment