Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Check out my new wheels!


I have a knee walker! Ever heard of one? I hadn't. My friend Robyn suggested it to me. I started doing some research and I found one in Georgetown. I could have gotten one off the 'net, but it was $140/month rental. I found the one in Gtwn for $70/month and I could get it that same day! My right shoulder has been giving me some problems and since that is the shoulder that took the hit, I'm not surprised. The crutches were killing me. I got this new buggy yesterday and it's been WONDERFUL. I have a little bit more independence, but leave it to me to even fall off of a set of 4 wheels. It was right in the store too! I was wearing flip flops (when you only wear one, is it just "flip flop?") and as I scooted myself forward, the back wheel caught the back of the shoe. Down I went. I like to leave lasting impressions! The buggy isn't stable enough or easy enough to carry Wyatt, but I can atleast make my own bowl of cereal and it's a lot easier to fit through the hallway!

Today we took it easy. It's been a busy couple of weeks since mom got here. Today I just wanted to stay in the house--so we did. I started to get bored and ended up doodling on my cast. I thought I'd show you what I came up with. :)

And of course, my handsome little man is growing and he's so stinking adorable. I just had to share a picture of him from yesterday. We got him in his little bucket hat for a day outside. He actually left the hat on!

4 comments:

  1. he is such a cuttie, and Hannah thinks he is just adorable. she loved looking at the pics of baby wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. kids loved the pic of your cast. appropiate uhhhs and ahhh and feeling your pain.,

    A.becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, Kristina, when wearing only one of the components of a pair shoes affectionally referred to as "flip flops" it depends on which on you're wearing, and then it is either the "flip" or the "flop."

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm going to say it was the flip, because my body did the flop. :)

    ReplyDelete