Wednesday, June 3, 2009

All Wrapped up...



I finally got around to making a sleepy wrap. I first discovered/heard of one when reading Erin's blog and she was sporting her twins in one. I was looking for one to buy, but did some googling and found very easy instructions. Mom & I went to Hobby Lobby today and got everything I needed. It's just a really big piece of fabric. After a few youtube videos of instruction, we were ready to go. Wyatt loves it, I love it, and now I can cruise on my buggy with Wyatt! Check us out!

2 comments:

  1. OH--I'm SO EXITED you made on. What material did you use? Is it super snug? Someone made me one, but the material was too loose and I felt like baby would fall out! Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cute and convenient! Watch out, you'll start a trend with moms on scooters because that looks like a fun way to get around.

    ReplyDelete