Sunday, April 26, 2009

Big Ideas & Good Intentions

It is not quite 6am. It's Sunday. We are a day behind of our projected schedule. However I planned to have some room for error. David was up all night with Wyatt (he totally gets the "Amazing Husband" Award for letting me sleep!) I have to put together our last-minute things and then we are hitting the road. While we've been traveling for a week, today is the last day in our home. It's a bit sad.

I've got lots of pictures on my camera of our little man. He's growing like a weed and changing every day. I have lots of stories to share. However, real life is preventing that right now. I will get this updated as soon as I can with more pictures and lots of stories. We will be seeing so many friends and family starting today! I'm excited and exhausted at the thought.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Trails to you and your Family. Have a relaxing safe trip.
    Love you all.
    MOM & DAD

    ReplyDelete