Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mom is not winning this battle...

Today I have 2 pictures that I cannot choose from for the photo-of-the-day. Of course, they are of my favorite subject. :)

Wyatt has started sucking his thumb. He is still happy to take a pacifier and he doesn't really suck on it as much as he chews on it. He's got the top two teeth coming in and he's chewing on anything he can get into his mouth--and his thumb is quite handy. I'm not happy about this. I'm anti-thumb sucking. However, there is only so much I can do...


Here is a glimpse of our life. Wyatt cruising through the living room, trying to avoid my saddle. I need to get my saddle put away, but it's in the middle of the living room. He's most happy when he's cruising and we are all paying attention!



1 comment:

  1. Sorry you lost out on the no-thumbsucking battle. He is too cute! Love that smile

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete