Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yummmm, cereal!




A few weeks ago, I finally gave in and let Wyatt try cereal. He so desperately wants to be a big boy and join us at dinner. We started with oatmeal, but it's a bit heavy for him. We are doing rice cereal now and he's a very very happy camper! He loves eating off of a spoon! I think I could give him mud on a spoon and he'd happily eat it just because it's eating like a big boy. He seems to think he's ready for steak.



Here a few pictures of his first bites of cereal. He was very happy until I took too long to re-fill the spoon. Then he got a bit grouchy. haha!










1 comment:

  1. When Jordan was a baby I would have the spoon half way to the jar (after he just had a bite) and his mouth would be open really wide and he would start grunting for another bite. It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete