Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We're still here!!!




I haven't blogged in forever!! Things have been so so so busy! It's been one big thing after another. All in all, we are doing great! We are getting settled in at mom's house. I'm still unpacking. Wyatt is growing like a weed and seems to be changing every day. Here are a few pictures to whet your whistle. I will try to update with some fun stories or a real update soon (heavy on the TRY).



Enjoying his new play station! He jumps & plays the whole time!

first drink out of a big glass! He was trying his hardest to grab it from me, so I let him have a try!
Hanging out with Hannah at a rest stop.
Having his apple juice--and trying to be independent! (He can't hold his bottle yet, this was a quick moment without my hand... but he's trying!)

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how big he's getting!! Update when you can!

    ReplyDelete