Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wyatt's first birthday party!

Wyatt has a girlfriend. Her name is Elizabeth. She hugs him (well, grabs his head and squeezes it, or she grabs him and lays her head on him--SO ADORABLE!!). She kisses him (well, slobbers him really). She hits him on the face & head in excitement. She steals his pacifiers. It's love. :)

We celebrated Elizabeth's first birthday party last night. Wyatt had a great time being passed around and spend a good amount of time getting "loved on" by the birthday girl. I have a lot of pictures from the party, but our internet at the apartment is lousy. I thought I'd show you a picture of the 3 of us and as soon as I have decent internet I will share more pictures from the birthday party.

David's departure is rapidly approaching and he will be gone very soon. Please keep us in your prayers as we are trying to accomplish all of the errands, spend some quality time together, and enjoy the time instead of stress about how short it is. Pray for David. He's having a hard time leaving his little boy behind. Pray for me to have the strength to accomplish everything next week after David leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment